Thursday, March 8, 2012

not an ordinary day

I don't know if I must be happy or sad. Sad because I only slept for two and a half hours just to figure out what the heck is going on in our Quanti assignment. I spent almost 6 hours for that while my classmates spent not more than 30 minutes to copy their assignments. Well, out of 7 I copied 3. And now, I'm totally exhausted but I can't sleep either. So, to be productive I'm writing this blog right now.
I don't regret sharing my answer to my friends. After all, we're friends and there is no reason not to share my answer with them. Life is all about sharing.

sdhbfvdfjv hbvhbdfvhbxkcbjvhbv! I want to write it but I can't.

To conclude this, the factory must produce 30 units of product A and 50 units of product B to maximize profit. Arrgghh.! Quanti kills me! But personally,I enjoyed solving last night.

Now singing: Always, I wanna be with you. And make believe with you. And livw ith harmony, harmony always.

I can't still understand why I call this day "Not an Ordinary Day"