Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wishing this night would never end

There's no room for my happiness right now. I was so overwhelmed of our Small Group activity a while ago. But because of the calling of my tummy, I have to take my exit earlier than them. It's not my first time to feel this kind of happiness. Actually, I felt this exactly five months ago, October 15. It was also our Small Group activity, we went to Makiling Heights Resort. During that night, I was so hyper. I was wet for nearly seven hours. I was the last one to take a bath. That was so cool.

So that feeling was repeated again. Indeed, history repeated itself. The turn-over ceremony for the new set of officers and our last midweek is so remarkable. I was touched when Kalyteros (my batch before..it was a long story) included me in their prayer group. I held Kalyteros hands except one.