This day was so fun. I survived without buying my own food. No breakfast. But since today is the commencement exercises of the college graduates, Churbs' roomies invited us at Tagaytay to celebrate with them. After I tasted all the food on the table, we went to Paseo de Sta.Rosa where we just roam around.

thanks to Tami. Galing tlga kumuha ng jumpshot.

rawwwrr...si Tami pasimuno nyan.!


FYI. I am a regular visitor at room 110. That's why I'm with them in this picture.
I hope that night won't be the last to be with ate Eli and Churbs.
I will really miss them.



thanks to Tami. Galing tlga kumuha ng jumpshot.

rawwwrr...si Tami pasimuno nyan.!


FYI. I am a regular visitor at room 110. That's why I'm with them in this picture.
I hope that night won't be the last to be with ate Eli and Churbs.
I will really miss them.

