Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ano daw?


After the afternoon session of Week of Prayer, I saw Cherens, my walking buddy; I signaled her if we could walk home together—as what we always do. We were nearing the gate when out of nowhere she asked me “Kelan pa kayo ni Kuya Ed?” I was shocked of her question because I never noticed something like that between me and WickEd—as what I call Kuya Ed. Actually, he is not that wicked. He just always makes fun of me especially when I’m with my friends. Teasing me will make his day. It seems like he can’t get through the day without making sure that I’m in a bad mood. He even criticizes my silent nail polish and my beautiful braided hair.  That’s why I was surprised of Cherens’ question.

So just tonight in our mid-week prayer meeting, I was so sad because Gammss was not there. And the most terrible thing was we have to remain in our previous group—which I’m in the group with WickEd. Last meeting I was so happy because I’m in a different group—away from WickEd—then suddenly they said that we remain with our previous group. That was so geez!

Well anyway, I’ll just enjoy my life. I don’t have to worry about such question of Cherens; because in reality I have so many things to worry about. Like my meal and my shoes; which nail polish will I use; and such things. I won’t get bothered with a question and I will treat everybody nice just as I treated them before.